6:00 PM: Pancake Supper
7:00 PM: Talent Show (If you would like to participate in the Talent Show, please e-mail email@example.com)
Ash Wednesday (March 6)
7:00 AM: Imposition of Ashes at Church of Our Saviour
12:00 PM: Imposition of Ashes at St Michael’s
7:30 PM: Imposition of Ashes and Communion at Church of the Holy Spirit
COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS TOWARDS RACIAL JUSTICE NEWS
- Courageous Conversations now has a website, where you are invited to leave questions, comments, and feedback.
History of the School to Prison Pipeline
- When? Monday, March 18th, from 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Where? Church of Christ, 330 Edge Hill Road, Milton, MA 02186
- Topic: Join us for an event to learn more about the history of the School-to-Prison Pipeline. Click here to RSVP.
Service Project: Blessing Bags
- When? Friday, April 19, from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Where? Parkway United Methodist Church, 158 Blue Hills Parkway, Milton, MA 02186
- Topic: Join Courageous Conversations in a service project to assemble Blessing Bags. Each Blessing Bag contains personal care items for unhoused individuals. Click here to donate or RSVP.
- The Mystic Chorale will be performing a concert of traditional and contemporary gospel on Saturday, March 2nd at 7:30 PM and Sunday, March 3rd at 3:30 PM located at Converse Hall, Tremont Temple, 88 Tremont Street, Boston.