PARISH NEWS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- On Sunday, January 27th, Church of Our Saviour will have the Annual Meeting. There will be a potluck, so please bring a dish to share. In addition, Girl Scouts will be selling cookies on this day.
- Please e-mail email@example.com or Rev. Rachael at firstname.lastname@example.org with any names that you would like to be added to our Parish Prayer List.
- On Wed, January 9th, Bible Study will be held from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM. Please arrive with your Bible and complete reading Genesis 25:19 – 36:43.
- On Wed, January 23rd, Bible Study will be held from at 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM. The text is Genesis 37:1 – 50:26, the Story of Joseph (the rest of Genesis).
- On Wed, February 6th, Bible Study will be held from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM. The text is Genesis 47 – Exodus 1.
COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS TOWARDS RACIAL JUSTICE NEWS
- Courageous Conversations now has a website, where you are invited to leave questions, comments, and feedback.
- Tuesday, January 1st, 2019, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Church of Our Saviour, 453 Adams St, Milton, MA 02186. New Year Drumming Circle. You are invited to join the New Year Drumming Circle. There will be a potluck meal.
- Monday, January 21st, 2019 from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Concord Baptist Church, 180 Blue Hill Avenue, Milton, Massachusetts 02186, Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration. Milton Interfaith Clergy Association invites you to participate in the Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration.
- Sunday, February 10th from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Parkway United Methodist Church, 158 Blue Hills Parkway, Milton, MA 02186. Save the Date. Join us to build new knowledge and engage in discussions on the School to Prison Pipeline. There will be a potluck dinner – You are encouraged, but not required, to bring food to share.
- Monday, March 18th from 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Church of Christ, 330 Edge Hill Road, Milton, MA 02186. Save the Date. Save the Date for our March Courageous Conversations Event.
- On Sat, Jan 26th, between 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM, you are invited to the event “South End Artists In Their Studios,” where you can view paintings created by Michael Eder. The studio is located on 59 Wareham Street, Boston, MA 02118.
- 2019 Quincy Lunar New Year Festival Sunday will be on February 10, 2019 at North Quincy High School from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM. The event has free admission and free parking.