PARISH NEWS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- Registration is now open for the 2020 High School Retreat, from Friday to Sunday, February 7-9, 2020, at the Barbara C. Harris Camp and Conference Center in Greenfield, NH.To register and for more information please click here.
- Please feel free to bring more hand warmers or other small winter items for the bin in back of the church: we’ll make a new round of blessing bags soon!
- Rev. Rachael will return from maternity leave on Ash Wednesday (Feb. 26th)! Until then, Rev. Edie will continue to lead our Sunday services.
COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS TOWARDS RACIAL JUSTICE NEWS
- Wed, January 1st, 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM, New Year Drumming Circle: Please join us at Congregation Beth Shalom of the Blue Hills (18 Shoolman Way Milton, MA 02186)
- Tuesday, January 28th, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM at Church of Christ (330 Edge Hill Road, Milton, MA 02186). Courageous Conversations will provide a general introduction to the racial disparities in healthcare.
- Thursday, January 30th from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM at Beth Israel Hospital (199 Reedsdale Road Milton, MA 02186) in the Nangeroni Education Center. Hosted by the Milton Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition: Come and learn how drug and alcohol use has changed since 2016 and what parents feel about it and where are teens accessing it and what can the community do to stop it.