PARISH NEWS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- For Bible Study, join us Wed, May 15st from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM. Prepare Exodus 2 – 6:27.
- On Sunday, May 19 from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM at St. Michael’s Upper Parish Hall, join us for Love Matters, a fundraising party sponsored by Life Together. The time will include drinks, appetizers, and a short program celebrating the richness and diversity of our community. Come, celebrate, and find hope in our work together for a transformed world. If you are attending, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS TOWARDS RACIAL JUSTICE NEWS
School to Prison Pipeline – Youth Panel
- When? Wednesday, May 16th, from 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Where? First Congregational Church, 495 Canton Ave, Milton, MA 02186
- Topic: Join Courageous Conversations Towards Racial Justice in an event with youth minister and advocate, Carrington Moore, who will speak about the realities of the School-to-Prison Pipeline. This event also highlights the voices and perspectives of youth directly affected by the School-to-Prison Pipeline. RSVP here.
- ”Historical Storytelling Related to Race and Difference,” a free afternoon of activities and dialogue relating to race, will be held Sunday, May 19,at St. Stephen’s Memorial Episcopal Church in Lynn, from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Karen Groce-Horan, co-founder of Courageous Conversations toward Racial Justice, and social justice advocate Betsy Disharoon, will be facilitating. Light refreshments will be served. Register here.